K6 Partner Program
Are you a web design firm, an advertising agency, or a marketing consulting company? Do you have clients who are looking for digital marketing, lead generation, social media marketing or SEO services? We can help you make more by expanding your services.
More Leads from Existing Traffic
Success isn’t always about more traffic. Learn how K6 Digital has grown sales volume by harnessing the power of your current website and visitors you are already getting.
SEO Readiness Check
Our SEO technical audit specifies changes you need to make to your website for better rankings. We will build a content roadmap and help you implement it. And develop metrics to help you track success.
Does Your Marketing Department Need Help?
Perhaps your marketing is in need of some extra hands to help, or they lack expertise in certain areas of digital marketing. We can help your marketing department close the skills gap by helping with discrete tactics and strategies.
SEO, SEM and Social by Seasoned Professionals
We have watched digital marketing come of age. When we began working with the web in 1996, Google was still in the lab at Stanford and Yahoo was the dominate search engine. Mark Zuckerberg was a pre-teen and people thought Apple was dead.
The interconnected, always-on world is here. Customers and leads do not follow a linear path to your door today. Many channels contribute to their decision making path. Do you have a presence on them?
The role of Sales in all of this has changed too. Prospects know more than they used to know, even before they call you. And telling the world what you know, and providing information that will help them, is the key to success.
You won't get any over-hyped promises from us. Just facts, our advice from 100s of campaigns, and a desire to bring long-term value to your business.
Digital Marketing is not a magic trick, it's hard work. Let's get moving together.
Plastic Extrusion Technologies
Interspace Office Furniture
Berg & Androphy
Refractory Specialties Inc.
Kreischer & Miller
My 6th Sense: 6 Ways Digital Marketing is Like Getting in Shape
Pete Kever | November 17, 2017
I'm kind of like a personal trainer for websites. If you want to lose weight and get in shape, there are short cuts and ways to "cheat" for quick success. But for long term good health, the best way to get in shape is a good diet, regular exercise, 8 hours of sleep a night - and some good genes don't hurt either.
It's the same with digital marketing. There are short-cuts to higher search engine rankings and followers, although it's debatable how much success they will bring. But nothing beats long-term disciplined work. And I have found that the "working out" metaphor is almost perfect:
- There are lots and lots of keys to success. Just like diet is the number one factor in a healthy body, content is the top factor for online success. And that’s the hardest part! But some of the success is in the details. Do you have enough page engagement? Are the pages mobile-friendly and do they download quickly? Is content tagged correctly?
- Some things are out of your control. We all have friends who can eat whatever they want and never gain weight. Or naturally have good muscle tone, or haven’t aged quite as much as we have. Similarly, there are brands that do not need to work so hard for an online presence. Don’t try to overcome things you can’t control. Work on what you have been given naturally.
- Don't put junk food into your website or social media profiles. Poor copy, bad grammar, repeating keywords over and over, generally unhelpful content – none of these bring you leads, and could possibly result in a future heart attack when you have zero Page 1 rankings.
- Have a nutritious, balanced diet. Put down the donut. Make a habit of adding fresh content that doesn’t just sell your services or show off how smart you are. Your content should focus on helping your potential clients.
- Get to the gym and sweat. I see a lot of people at the gym working out by talking to their friends, or making phone calls, while they casually jog on the treadmill. Hey…it’s better than nothing. But if you want to compete, you need to actually WORK out. The same is true with your digital presence. Study your web traffic. Test multiple pages and offers. Invest in people to focus on your digital marketing.
- Be patient. Don’t be one of those gung-ho January 2 people who are back in front of the TV eating pork rinds by April 1. Yes, it sometimes seems like you aren’t making any progress. But simply outlasting your competitors is a huge factor.
Sometimes you need a professional, certified personal trainer to hold you accountable and get in shape. Contact or follow us if you want to discuss options or just pick our brains.
If you are looking to get some of my thoughts or a consultation, contact us. If you want to hook up on LinkedIn, I pretty much connect with anybody who asks.