Digital Marketing and SEO for Startups
K6 has vast experience working with start-up companies, helping them establish an online brand, build a website at reasonable cost, and begin to grow traffic and leads. Digital marketing is an important part of promoting a startup. Working with K6 means you have someone in your corner who knows the particular challenges you face.
Rankings are not the first step with your new company
It might sound funny coming from digital marketing firm that focuses on search, but high rankings are not actually the focus of your SEO strategy at first. Getting a high rank in the SERPs takes time to establish, and there are other, more important things to do:
- We will work with you to establish reasonable goals and KPIs to track those goals.
- We will conduct keyword research to determine an effective SEO strategy for targeting the right audience.
- If you need a website, we can do that! If you have a website, we can help you take it to the next level.
- We will help you get established in all of the relevant social media platforms that your target customers are using.
- We will build a short-term and long-term digital marketing strategy to reach those markets.
We work with just about any budget
While we are not the low-cost leader, we understand that budgets are not endless and payment terms need to be a little easier. We can do that. Our goal is to have a long-term relationship with you, to be your digital agency of record for years to come. So, we are reasonable with our pricing and terms to keep fuel in the engine.
Here’s how we help startups get beyond the starting point and gain a foothold in your new market
- Once we have established goals and KPIs, and developed a targeted keyword list, we will develop a content marketing strategy that puts helpful content in front of your target audience.
- The content plan will be integrated into your website, optimized for keywords, so that you can start making headway with your search engine rank.
- The content plan will also feed your new social media channels so that your target audience begins to see your brand and your value.
Remember that digital marketing is an ongoing process, and it may take some time to see results. Stay consistent, be patient, and continuously evaluate and adjust your strategy to achieve your goals. We will be right beside you all the way!