Everywhere we go on the internet there are videos. No matter how many videos you see while scrolling through Facebook you can’t help but stop and see what it’s about.
That’s because video is one of the greatest way to engage people. Search engines and social media are seeing this and taking action. That’s why it’s so important to include video in your digital marketing strategy.
What Is The Value Of Video In Digital Marketing?
- Increases your click-through rates: Including video on your page drives a 157 percent increase in organic traffic from SERPs.
- Lowers your bounce rates: People spend over twice as long on a page with video than without.
- Creates quality backlinks: The higher the quality of your content, the more likely you are to get backlinks.
- Using videos on landing pages will increase conversions by 86%.
- Video content is 50 times more likely to drive organic search results than plain text.
- More than 50% of consumers prefer video content over other forms of content such as emails, social, and blogs.